Welcome to BCA!
We are a ministry of Cornerstone Church of Hemet and are under the private school affidavit of Baptist Christian School. Our purpose is to assist parents in training their children's hearts to love and serve the Lord, and to provide a system of support, encouragement, and accountability for parents who have chosen to teach their children at home.
We encourage you and your family to pray about your decision to homeschool your children and review the information about BCA. If you are interested in joining BCA, visit enrollment to submit an application or contact us with any questions.
Our Philosophy of Home Education
- We believe that the family is God's specially designed social unit to produce children that are wise and useful for His purposes.
- We believe that God has given fathers and mothers the responsibility to bring up their children in the wisdom and instruction of the Lord and to nurture them toward godliness.
- We believe that God always couples responsibility with authority, never giving one without the other. Because of this, we believe that parents are responsible for directing their children's learning experiences. Education begins at birth, and formal learning is incorporated into a life of discipline, responsibility, hard work, and service.
- We believe that God is the author of all truth. Knowledge in and of itself is devoid of meaning and purpose. We believe, therefore, that the Bible should be the foundation and center of education. True knowledge will deepen our understanding of God, His divine nature, order, and sovereign rule in our lives.
- We believe that successful home schooling includes regular evaluation and accountability with other Christian home schooling families.